July 28, 2011

just for remind..


"...O son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not.’ He will say: ‘O Lord, and how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds?’ He will say: ‘Did you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not? Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me drink and you gave Me no drink.’ He will say: ‘O Lord, how should I give You drink when You are the Lord of the worlds?’ He will say: ‘My servant So-and-so asked you to give him drink and you gave him no drink. Had you given him to drink you would have surely found that with Me.’" 
[Sahih Muslim - Hadith Qudsi no. 18]


"If you're not taking care of others, you're not taking care of yourself." - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

:::Bidadari Dunia Mencari Cinta SejatiNYA:::

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...